Before arriving at the airport :
- Write your full name, cell phone number and email address on a name tag
- Remove all barcode stickers from your previous flights
- Take a picture of them, you can eventually put a sticker to personalize it
When you check in your luggage at the airport:
- The barcode label should be strongly stuck in addition to your name tag with your contact information. Make sure that you stick the label to your own luggage (especially if you are traveling in a group)
- Stick the 3 extra small additional barcode stickers on your luggage to make sure that it is identifiable by several barcodes. These small barcodes can be removed from your printed tag at the self-service kiosk.