Cages must meet the following requirements:
- Cages must be labeled with the name and address of the owner.
- Wooden cages (chipboard or plywood) for animals are strictly prohibited on all our flights.
- Cages must be big enough to allow one or two animals to lie down, turn around, and stand up without their heads or ears touching the top of the cage.
- Cages must be secured with rack and pinion clamps (Serflex) to ensure they cannot be opened by your pets.
- Click here for more information on choosing the right cage for your pets.