Don't panic! If you test positive, please contact our Customer Service as soon as possible to postpone your trip.
- You must get in touch with us at least 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- Otherwise, your ticket will be canceled and you will no longer be able to request a voucher or refund.
In the event of recovery:
For travel to Metropolitan France, the United States or Reunion Island, :
You may travel, provided that you present:
1. A positive PCR or antigen test result dated from 11 days and up to 6 months (3 months for the United States) before the departure date.
2. A signed letter from a licensed healthcare provider, a public health official or a General Practitioner that states you have been cleared for travel.
3. The result of an antigen/RT-PCR test (even if positive) taken before departure. click here for more information on when to get tested before your trip).
If you’re unable to provide any of these 3 documents, feel free to postpone your trip via “Manage My Booking.”
For travel to French Polynesia:
The local authorities do not allow travelers to enter with a positive test, even when accompanied by documentation of recovery. We therefore encourage you to postpone your trip via “Manage My Booking”.